Miao Sun, University of Missouri, 2013 (ImageNet Challenge)
Will Y. Zou, Stanford University, 2013 (Deep Neural Nets with Regionlets)
Chengjiang Long, Stevens Instititue technology, 2013 (Selective Search, Object localization)
Guobin Chen, University of Missouri, 2014 (Object Detection Systems)
Suyog Jain, University of Texas, Austin, 2014 (Selective Search)
"Tools for Efficient Object Detection", with Rogerio Feris, Piotr Dollar, Rodrigo Benenson, Ross Girshick, Kaiming He, ICCV 2015.
ICIP Industry Keynotes, 09/2017.
Invited talk at University of California, San Diego, 03/2017.
Invited talk at Institute of Deep Learning, Baidu, 12/2014.
Invited talk at University of Science and Technology of China, 12/2014.
Invited talk at Peking University, 12/2014.
Invited talk at Stanford University, 12/2013.
Invited talk at University of California, Berkeley, 12/2013.
Invited talk at University of Missouri, 03/2013.
Invited talk at IBM Research, 07/2011.
- Lead Guest Editor, Special Issue for Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience.
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence(T-PAMI) .
- IEEE Signal Processing Magzine.
- KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems.
- ACM Transactions on Multimedia (TMM) .
- IEEE Trans. on Image Processing(TIP).
- IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Transactions and Magazine.
- IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT).
- Pattern Recogntion (PR).
- Computer Vision and Image Understanding (CVIU).
- Machine Vision and Applications (MVAP).
- Journal of Multimedia (JMM) .
Program Committee member
- The BigVision Workshop at CVPR 2015(BigVision 2015)
- The BigVision Workshop at CVPR 2014(BigVision 2014)
- The first BigVision Workshop at NIPS 2012(BigVision 2012)
- The 2nd International Workshop on Machine Learning for Vision-based Motion Analysis(MLVMA09-
President of USTC Southern California Alumni Association, 2015-now
Vice president of USTC Silicon Valley Alumni Association, 2013-2014
Founder and vice president of the Association of Robotics at USTC, 2004-2006
Selected Honors and Awards
Face Recognition Vendor Test (FRVT) Winner for Gender Recognition Technology, 2014 Team Leader.
Face Recognition Vendor Test (FRVT) Runner-up Winner for Age Recognition Technology, 2013 Team Leader.
ICME Best Reviewer Award, 2014.
NEC Commercialization Award for State-of-Art Gender and Age Recognition Systems, 2014.
NEC Commercialization Award for Large Scale Image Retrieval Systems, 2014.
Runner up Winner in ImageNet Large Scale Object Detection Challenge(ILSVRC2013), 2013(Team Leader).
NEC SPOT RECOGNITION award, 2013.
Joint winner in the action classiﬁcation task of PASCAL VOC 2010 (Key member).
Rank 3rd in the classiﬁcation task of PASCAL VOC 2010.
ECCV travel grant 2010.
Rank 3rd in the detection task (comp3) of PASCAL VOC 2009 (Team Leader).
Excellent Bachelor Thesis Award of USTC(5%)” 2006.
Guang Hua Fellowship for Outstanding Student of USTC(3%) ” 2005.
Champion of the Robo-Game Competition of USTC ” 2004(Team Leader).
Reward of Education Fund of Anhui Province(0.01%) ” 2002.
C++, Python, parallel computing, distributed computing, GPU programming, embedded system
Matlab, SAS, R, Django, Hadoop